Thursday, July 17, 2008

Answer from Discovery Education

In case anyone missed it, I posted about Discovery Education and bemoaned the fact that it wasn't affordable for one homeschooling parent to use, only schools. Here's what I found posted in the comments of my next post:

Discovery Education actually offers a $136 special homeschool annual rate through the Homeschool buyer's co-op. We created this rate to make our products affordable for homeschool families. More details can be found at: https://www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.org/index.php?option=com_epp_offer&Itemid=426

and here's the link:
homeschool buyers co-op

Please call me with further questions;
I can be reached at betsy_whalen@discovery.com or 240.662.3347.

Sincerely,
Betsy Whalen
Dir. Marketing
Discovery Education

I'm quite grateful that she responded and I especially appreciate this info! So I posted it again for anyone else who may be interested.