Saturday, March 22, 2008

Animals!

I've been just waiting for the baby littles to come over, I wanted to show them these pictures. This site has the link code pre-written to just copy and paste so I'm going to try it:



My D has always loved cows and buffalo, little A likes penguins, little D likes tigers. This site has photos of them all, it was fun to find these! The one I linked (fingers crossed) reminds me of Yellowstone or not far away from here. We're not too far from Antelope Island which actually has bison. During the roundup, people check out the animals to buy them.
Once when D was little, someone said, "Wow, you're a happy little boy, aren't you?" His reply? "No, I'm not. I don't have a pet buffalo." He acted amazed that someone thought he could be happy without a buffalo! He always thought the little fence that kept our baby goats in the back field would be fine for a buffalo too, it's a fence, right?