Saturday, May 9, 2009

Teeth and Health

My teeth hurt! I found a dental school near me (looking for cheap, all I want them to do is yank one out!) but they aren't accepting new patients. Looking in the phone book isn't as good an option as looking online because online they give more information like this site: Plano Dentist. I want to be able to go in and ask questions first because I know I have a couple of routes I can go with this, but I don't want to spend tons of $$ just to ask. The littles have their own dentist already, big A needs one because I took the same meds when I was pregnant with him that my mother took when she was pregnant with me - and it was disastrous for developing teeth! Lucky for D, his teeth look great. I'm not sure he's ever even been to a dentist before but we have no insurance so upfront costs matter a great deal. Finding out about oral health is part of D's need to know health class so I think I'll involve him in the search. Not only is it a health issue, it's a financial issue as well as the whole subject of insurance from a job/insurance just on one's own, etc.