Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Clueless Self

The Sewing Mom posted Freelance Work opportunities yesterday, I was just looking at the site she linked. It made me stand face-to-face once again with the fact that I need to learn an awful lot! Jobs are posted many places and I have no idea what they even are. I know nothing about computers, my friend showed me how to do links a while ago and I haven't learned anything since then. D and I tried to put a video in a blog, I think that finally worked this time. All I need to do is put in the effort when I discover something exists that I don't know about. It can be overwhelming - if it was just one or two new things, I'd find out about it, but this is a whole world-full of things I don't understand!
As it is right now, I rarely even comment on blogs because I can never find the discussion again; I want to because that's the main point, isn't it? To discuss and interact? (Sometimes I just feel like running my mouth but that's beside the point!)
If this is difficult for me, how can I manage to update my so-called skills?
Yesterday I made myself angry with my post, now I'm making myself depressed. Luckily, just writing about things gets me motivated to think about considering starting to find out how to do something about it. Yes, I take the long way! It does help though.