Thursday, March 27, 2008

He Wants To Convert Files

That may not even be the right terminology but it's as much as I understand. D wants to convert his digital photos from jpg to bmp so he can run them as movies without converting each picture separately. His brother suggested he write a program to do so. His other brother is worried that D will find out how to do it first, it's something he's been working on too.

From my point of view, this is probably something there is already a program for, an automatic converter. D wants to do his animated toy videos more quickly and with less hassle than it takes now. Finding so many blogs from dropping Entrecards makes me figure there has to be a way. I found this guy who I think does it (James Created) but his creations are a little too dark for me - I haven't asked him yet. Besides, I won't have a clue what he's talking about and I'm not sure I want D discussing it with someone who makes videos like this guy makes. It's not THAT bad, and the guy's only 18 so it's understandable but still...