Saturday, June 28, 2008

Eye Experiment - We Want To See!

There's an experiment D and I are going to try - we plan to experiment with eyesight exercises and focus activities to see if we can improve our eyesight. We want to get rid of glasses! That would be great for all of us.

I know the program that helps children improve reading comprehension with eye exercises and focus activities works - my cousin and my niece have both had wonderful results with that. That isn't the same as improving actual eyesight, these little girls were learning to track properly. I think. No matter what, I plan to have us try and track the results of practicing daily to focus just a l-i-t-t-l-e further than we can really see.

My only "concern" is gradual improvement - it will be wonderful if this works but can I really afford new glasses every few months for us? I'm afraid I won't be able to use my current glasses but still not be able to see the computer screen without them - I work online. So what though, if this works it will be so incredibly wonderful.